Related occupations for task:
Drill holes and install mounting brackets and hangers into floor and walls of building.
||Mechanical Door Repairers
- Install door frames, rails, steel rolling curtains, electronic-eye mechanisms, or electric door openers and closers, using power tools, hand tools, and electronic test equipment.
- Prepare doors for hardware installation, such as drilling holes to install locks.
- Bore or cut holes in flooring as required for installation, using hand or power tools.
||Locksmiths and Safe Repairers
- Install door hardware, such as locks and closers.
- Open safe locks by drilling.
- Install safes, vault doors, and deposit boxes according to blueprints, using equipment such as power drills, taps, dies, truck cranes, and dollies.
||Refractory Materials Repairers, Except Brickmasons
- Drill holes in furnace walls, bolt overlapping layers of plastic to walls, and hammer surfaces to compress layers into solid sheets.
- Install preformed metal scaffolding in interiors of cupolas, using hand tools.
||Drilling and Boring Machine Tool Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Move machine controls to lower tools to workpieces and to engage automatic feeds.
- Operate single- or multiple-spindle drill presses to bore holes so that machining operations can be performed on metal or plastic workpieces.
||Gem and Diamond Workers
- Regulate the speed of revolutions and reciprocating actions of drilling mechanisms.
- Regrind drill points, and advance drill cutting points according to specifications for channel depths and shapes.
See more related occupations >>