Related Occupations for Task
51-3092.00 - Food Batchmakers
Related occupations for task:
Set up, operate, and tend equipment that cooks, mixes, blends, or processes ingredients in the manufacturing of food products, according to formulas or recipes.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Tend or operate and control equipment, such as kettles, cookers, vats and tanks, and boilers, to cook ingredients or prepare products for further processing.
- Listen for malfunction alarms, and shut down equipment and notify supervisors when necessary.
- Activate agitators and paddles to mix or stir ingredients, stopping machines when ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Mix or blend ingredients by starting machines and mixing for specified times.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials, such as spices, dough batter, tobacco, fruit juices, chemicals, livestock feed, food products, color pigments, or explosive ingredients.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Turn valves or move controls to admit, drain, separate, filter, clarify, mix, or transfer materials.
- Start agitators, shakers, conveyors, pumps, or centrifuge machines.
- Operate pug mills to blend and extrude clay.
See all 7 related occupations >>