Related Occupations for Task
51-3092.00 - Food Batchmakers
Related occupations for task:
Turn valve controls to start equipment and to adjust operation to maintain product quality.
||Food Cooking Machine Operators and Tenders
- Tend or operate and control equipment, such as kettles, cookers, vats and tanks, and boilers, to cook ingredients or prepare products for further processing.
- Listen for malfunction alarms, and shut down equipment and notify supervisors when necessary.
- Place dough in pans, molds, or on sheets and bake in production ovens or on grills.
- Set time and speed controls for mixing machines, blending machines, or steam kettles so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of a wide variety of materials, such as spices, dough batter, tobacco, fruit juices, chemicals, livestock feed, food products, color pigments, or explosive ingredients.
||Food and Tobacco Roasting, Baking, and Drying Machine Operators and Tenders
- Operate or tend equipment that roasts, bakes, dries, or cures food items such as cocoa and coffee beans, grains, nuts, and bakery products.