||Loading and Moving Machine Operators, Underground Mining
- Pry off loose material from roofs and move it into the paths of machines, using crowbars.
- Move trailing electrical cables clear of obstructions, using rubber safety gloves.
- Move mine cars into position for loading and unloading, using pinchbars inserted under car wheels to position cars under loading spouts.
- Push or ride cars down slopes, or hook cars to cables and control cable drum brakes, to ease cars down inclines.
||Packers and Packagers, Hand
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment, such as conveyors, or in specified areas, such as loading docks.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
||Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers, so they can be loaded.
- Carry needed tools or supplies from storage or trucks and return them after use.
||Conveyor Operators and Tenders
- Distribute materials, supplies, and equipment to work stations, using lifts and trucks.
- Position deflector bars, gates, chutes, or spouts to divert flow of materials from one conveyor onto another conveyor.
- Move, assemble, and connect hoses or nozzles to material hoppers, storage tanks, conveyor sections or chutes, and pumps.
||Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.