Related occupations for task:
Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data, such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
See more related occupations >>