Related occupations for task:
Develop and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data, such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with distance learning equipment or applications.
- Create and maintain web sites or databases that support distance learning programs.
- Develop or provide technical resources, such as course management and videoconferencing systems, networking, and webcasting, for distance learning programs.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile and maintain records relating to circulation, materials, and equipment.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
See more related occupations >>