Related Occupations for Task
35-2011.00 - Cooks, Fast Food
Related occupations for task:
Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
||Cooks, Short Order
- Clean food preparation equipment, work areas, and counters or tables.
- Perform general cleaning activities in kitchen and dining areas.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Vacuum dining area and sweep and mop kitchen floor.
||Dining Room and Cafeteria Attendants and Bartender Helpers
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of restaurants and mop or vacuum floors.
See all 10 related occupations >>