Related occupations for task:
Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
||Tour Guides and Escorts
- Describe tour points of interest to group members, and respond to questions.
- Distribute brochures, show audiovisual presentations, and explain establishment processes and operations at tour sites.
- Provide information about wildlife varieties and habitats, as well as any relevant regulations, such as those pertaining to hunting and fishing.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Lead individuals or groups to tour site locations and describe points of interest.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.
- Explain hunting and fishing laws to groups to ensure compliance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Furnish customers with information on events or activities.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
See more related occupations >>