Related occupations for task:
Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Persuade customers to purchase merchandise or services.
- Sell travel packages.
- Sell or rent equipment, clothing, and supplies related to expeditions.
||Postal Service Clerks
- Sell and collect payment for products such as stamps, prepaid mail envelopes, and money orders.
- Rent post office boxes to customers.
See more related occupations >>