Related occupations for task:
Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
||First-Line Supervisors of Passenger Attendants
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
- Inform workers about interests or special needs of specific groups.
- Train workers in proper operational procedures and functions and explain company policies.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
||Court, Municipal, and License Clerks
- Answer questions or provide advice to the public regarding licensing policies, procedures, or regulations.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
||Eligibility Interviewers, Government Programs
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Answer applicants' questions about benefits and claim procedures.
||Reservation and Transportation Ticket Agents and Travel Clerks
- Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, or medical and visa requirements.
- Answer inquiries regarding information, such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, or policies.
See more related occupations >>