Related occupations for task:
Provide assistance to faculty and staff in duties such as teaching classes, conducting orientation programs, issuing transcripts, and scheduling events.
||Wind Energy Development Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare and administer contracts for provision of property services, such as cleaning, maintenance, and security services.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Schedule subjects for appointments, procedures, or inpatient stays as required by study protocols.
- Arrange for research study sites and determine staff or equipment availability.
See all 14 related occupations >>