Related occupations for task:
Review registration statistics, and consult with faculty officials to develop registration policies.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement or royalty sharing with outside producers or distributors.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Review plans and confer with research or support staff to develop new products or processes.
||Storage and Distribution Managers
- Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
- Advise sales and billing departments of transportation charges for customers' accounts.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as production, sales, records control, or purchasing.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Identify or qualify new suppliers in collaboration with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, or quality assurance.
- Confer with board members, organization officials, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
See more related occupations >>