Related occupations for task:
Maintain knowledge of tax code changes, and of accounting procedures and theory to properly evaluate financial information.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Obtain and distribute updated information regarding domestic or international laws, guidelines, or standards.
- Specialize in regulatory issues related to agriculture, such as the cultivation of green biotechnology crops or the post-market regulation of genetically altered crops.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Research and keep informed of pertinent information and developments in areas such as EPA laws and regulations.
- Stay abreast of changes in import or export laws or regulations by reading current literature, attending meetings or conferences, or conferring with colleagues.
||Human Resources Specialists
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Maintain current knowledge of credit regulations.
See all 6 related occupations >>