Related occupations for task:
Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
||Search Marketing Strategists
- Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with merchandising, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current, accurate, and organized for best findability against user intent.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Direct daily operations of departments, coordinating project activities with other departments.
- Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
See all 8 related occupations >>