Related occupations for task:
Visit sites to observe environmental problems, to consult with contractors, or to monitor construction activities.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Compare the performance or environmental impact of nanomaterials by nanoparticle size, shape, or organization.
- Analyze the life cycle of nanomaterials or nano-enabled products to determine environmental impact.
||Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
- Compile, analyze, and interpret statistical data related to occupational illnesses and accidents.
- Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Perform predesign services, such as feasibility or environmental impact studies.
- Gather information related to projects' environmental sustainability or operational efficiency.
||Environmental Engineering Technicians
- Assess the ability of environments to naturally remove or reduce conventional or emerging contaminants from air, water, or soil.
- Work with customers to assess the environmental impact of proposed construction or to develop pollution prevention programs.
See more related occupations >>