Related occupations for task:
Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Consult with engineers to discuss or interpret design concepts, or determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Review work orders or procedural manuals and confer with vendors or design staff to resolve problems or modify design.
- Review blueprints to determine customer requirements and consult with assembler regarding schematics, wiring procedures, or conductor paths.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
||Civil Engineering Technicians
- Confer with supervisor to determine project details such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions.
- Report maintenance problems occurring at project site to supervisor and negotiate changes to resolve system conflicts.
||Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
- Confer with technicians and submit reports of test results to engineering department and recommend design or material changes.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
See more related occupations >>