Related occupations for task:
Manage the department or supervise clerical workers, directing or controlling activities of personnel in the medical records department.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Select, train, and supervise workers who plan, prepare, and serve meals.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Lead nursing department implementation of, or compliance with, regulatory or accreditation processes.
- Chair nursing departments or committees.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as managing office functions and finances.
- Develop and supervise hearing screening programs.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Construct and fabricate appliances or supervise others constructing the appliances.
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
See all 17 related occupations >>