Related Occupations for Task
17-2161.00 - Nuclear Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Design or oversee construction or operation of nuclear reactors or power plants or nuclear fuels reprocessing and reclamation systems.
- Monitor energy related design or construction issues, such as energy engineering, energy management, or sustainable design.
- Manage the development, design, or construction of energy conservation projects to ensure acceptability of budgets and time lines, conformance to federal and state laws, or adherence to approved specifications.
- Direct the implementation of energy management projects.
- Specify and supervise well modification and stimulation programs to maximize oil and gas recovery.
- Coordinate the installation, maintenance, and operation of mining and oil field equipment.
- Supervise the removal of drilling equipment, the removal of any waste, and the safe return of land to structural stability when wells or pockets are exhausted.
||Wind Energy Engineers
- Oversee the work activities of wind farm consultants or subcontractors.
- Direct balance of plant (BOP) construction, generator installation, testing, commissioning, or supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) to ensure compliance with specifications.