Related Occupations for Task
19-3034.00 - School Psychologists
Related occupations for task:
Refer students and their families to appropriate community agencies for medical, vocational, or social services.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Consult with or provide consultation to other doctors, therapists, or clinicians regarding patient care.
- Refer clients to other specialists, institutions, or support services as necessary.
- Provide psychological or administrative services and advice to private firms or community agencies regarding mental health programs or individual cases.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Consult with and advise physicians, educators, researchers, and others regarding medical applications of physics, biology, and chemistry.
- Consult with and advise physicians, educators, researchers, government health officials and others regarding medical applications of sciences, such as physics, biology, and chemistry.