Related Occupations for Task
19-3041.00 - Sociologists
Related occupations for task:
Develop approaches to the solution of groups' problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Identify culturally specific beliefs and practices affecting health status and access to services for distinct populations and communities, in collaboration with medical and public health officials.
- Interpret and analyze policies, public issues, legislation, or the operations of governments, businesses, and organizations.
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, or case studies, using statistical software.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software.
See all 6 related occupations >>