Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.01 - Anthropologists
Related occupations for task:
Advise government agencies, private organizations, and communities regarding proposed programs, plans, and policies and their potential impacts on cultural institutions, organizations, and communities.
- Evaluate programs and policies, and make related recommendations to institutions and organizations.
- Consult with and advise government officials, civic bodies, research agencies, the media, political parties, and others concerned with political issues.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets.
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
||Climate Change Analysts
- Make legislative recommendations related to climate change or environmental management, based on climate change policies, principles, programs, practices, and processes.
- Recommend transportation system improvements or projects, based on economic, population, land-use, or traffic projections.
See all 7 related occupations >>