Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.01 - Anthropologists
Related occupations for task:
Develop intervention procedures, using techniques such as individual and focus group interviews, consultations, and participant observation of social interaction.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Plan and develop accredited psychological service programs in psychiatric centers or hospitals, in collaboration with psychiatrists and other professional staff.
||Special Education Teachers, Middle School
- Develop or write Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students.
- Develop individualized educational plans in collaboration with teachers and other staff members.
- Conduct research to develop or improve diagnostic or therapeutic counseling techniques.
- Develop problem intervention procedures, using techniques such as interviews, consultations, role playing, and participant observation of group interactions.
See all 6 related occupations >>