Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.01 - Anthropologists
Related occupations for task:
Construct and test data collection methods.
- Develop interview techniques, rating scales, and psychological tests used to assess skills, abilities, and interests for the purpose of employee selection, placement, or promotion.
- Develop and implement employee selection or placement programs.
- Provide expertise in the design, management and evaluation of study protocols and health status questionnaires, sample selection, and analysis.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate methods of data collection, such as questionnaires or interviews.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Provide assistance in the design of survey instruments such as questionnaires.
- Design transportation surveys to identify areas of public concern.