Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.01 - Anthropologists
Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with economic development planners to decide on the implementation of proposed development policies, plans, and programs based on culturally institutionalized barriers and facilitating circumstances.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Urban and Regional Planners
- Discuss with planning officials the purpose of land use projects, such as transportation, conservation, residential, commercial, industrial, or community use.
- Coordinate work with economic consultants or architects during the formulation of plans or the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers to research, analyze, or resolve complex transportation design issues.
- Collaborate with other professionals to develop sustainable transportation strategies at the local, regional, or national level.
- Confer with departments, such as marketing, business development, or operations, to coordinate product development or improvement.
- Collaborate with software developers in the development and modification of commercial bioinformatics software.
See more related occupations >>