Related Occupations for Task
19-3091.01 - Anthropologists
Related occupations for task:
Study archival collections of primary historical sources to help explain the origins and development of cultural patterns.
- Conduct historical research as a basis for the identification, conservation, and reconstruction of historic places and materials.
- Research and prepare manuscripts in support of public programming and the development of exhibits at historic sites, museums, libraries, and archives.
- Organize data, and analyze and interpret its authenticity and relative significance.
- Research the history of a particular country or region, or of a specific time period.
- Conduct historical research, and publish or present findings and theories.
- Trace historical development in a particular field, such as social, cultural, political, or diplomatic history.
- Research stories regarding the area's natural history or environment.