Related Occupations for Task
19-3092.00 - Geographers
Related occupations for task:
Create and modify maps, graphs, or diagrams, using geographical information software and related equipment, and principles of cartography, such as coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, topography, and map scales.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Survey, measure, and map access roads and forest areas such as burns, cut-over areas, experimental plots, and timber sales sections.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Create, layer, and analyze maps showing precision agricultural data, such as crop yields, soil characteristics, input applications, terrain, drainage patterns, or field management history.
- Draw or read maps, such as soil, contour, or plat maps.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross-sections.
- Plot information from aerial photographs, well logs, section descriptions, or other databases.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Prepare geological maps, cross-sectional diagrams, charts, or reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, or resource management, using results of fieldwork or laboratory research.
- Design geological mine maps, monitor mine structural integrity, or advise and monitor mining crews.
||Surveying and Mapping Technicians
- Trim, align, and join prints to form photographic mosaics, maintaining scaled distances between reference points.
See all 6 related occupations >>