Related Occupations for Task
19-3092.00 - Geographers
Related occupations for task:
Locate and obtain existing geographic information databases.
- Gather historical data from sources such as archives, court records, diaries, news files, and photographs, as well as collect data sources such as books, pamphlets, and periodicals.
- Collect detailed information on individuals for use in biographies.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Read and study reports in order to compile information and data for geological and geophysical prospecting.
- Interview individuals, and research public databases in order to obtain information.
- Consult site reports, existing artifacts, and topographic maps to identify archeological sites.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Conduct internet-based and library research.
- Obtain and study medical, psychological, social, and family histories by interviewing individuals, couples, or families and by reviewing records.