Related occupations for task:
Conduct insect or plant disease surveys.
||Biochemists and Biophysicists
- Study the mutations in organisms that lead to cancer or other diseases.
- Develop or execute tests to detect diseases, genetic disorders, or other abnormalities.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Evaluate effects of drugs, gases, pesticides, parasites, and microorganisms at various levels.
- Investigate cause, progress, life cycle, or mode of transmission of diseases or parasites.
- Evaluate, diagnose, or treat genetic diseases.
- Investigate the relationship between organisms and disease, including the control of epidemics and the effects of antibiotics on microorganisms.
- Study reactions of plants, animals, and marine species to parasites.
See all 7 related occupations >>