Related occupations for task:
Survey, measure, and map access roads and forest areas such as burns, cut-over areas, experimental plots, and timber sales sections.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Plot information from aerial photographs, well logs, section descriptions, or other databases.
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross sections.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross-sections.
- Conduct geophysical surveys of potential sites for wind farms or solar installations to determine their suitability.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Create, layer, and analyze maps showing precision agricultural data, such as crop yields, soil characteristics, input applications, terrain, drainage patterns, or field management history.
- Draw or read maps, such as soil, contour, or plat maps.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Prepare geological maps, cross-sectional diagrams, charts, or reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, or resource management, using results of fieldwork or laboratory research.
- Design geological mine maps, monitor mine structural integrity, or advise and monitor mining crews.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Prepare, develop and maintain maps and databases.
See all 9 related occupations >>