Related occupations for task:
Measure distances, clean sightlines, and record data to help survey crews.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Prepare, transcribe, or analyze seismic, gravimetric, well log, or other geophysical or survey data.
- Keep detailed logs of all work-related activities.
- Input data into databases.
||Food Science Technicians
- Record or compile test results or prepare graphs, charts, or reports.
- Maintain records of testing results or other documents as required by state or other governing agencies.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Record readings in order to compile data used in prospecting for oil or gas.
- Conduct geophysical surveys of potential sites for wind farms or solar installations to determine their suitability.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Perform data entry and other clerical work as required for project completion.
- Track research participants, and perform any necessary follow-up tasks.
See more related occupations >>