Related occupations for task:
Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Maintain case files that include activities, progress notes, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Write evaluations of parents and children for use by courts deciding divorce and custody cases, testifying in court if necessary.
- Prepare and maintain records and case files, including documentation such as clients' personal and eligibility information, services provided, narratives of client contacts, or relevant correspondence.
- Monitor and record clients' progress to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
||Social and Human Service Assistants
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
||Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Write reports describing offenders' progress.
- Assess the suitability of penitentiary inmates for release under parole and statutory release programs and submit recommendations to parole boards.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
See all 18 related occupations >>