Related occupations for task:
Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
- Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
- Develop radiation treatment plans in consultation with members of the radiation oncology team.
- Develop requirements for the use of patient immobilization devices and positioning aides, such as molds or casts, as part of treatment plans to ensure accurate delivery of radiation and comfort of patient.
- Develop treatment plans and calculate doses for brachytherapy procedures.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Collaborate with mental health professionals and other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Utilize consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans addressing family relationship problems, destructive patterns of behavior, and other personal issues.
- Develop rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education levels, physical abilities, and career goals.
See all 7 related occupations >>