Related occupations for task:
Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
- Design and conduct evaluations and diagnostic studies to assess the quality and performance of health education programs.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling programs on clients' progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives.
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse or improve community health or counseling services.
- Participate in job development and placement programs, contacting prospective employers, placing clients in jobs, and evaluating the success of placements.
- Collaborate with community agencies to establish facilities and programs for persons with disabilities.
||Child, Family, and School Social Workers
- Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Serve on policy-making committees, assist in community development, and assist client groups by lobbying for solutions to problems.
||Educational, Guidance, School, and Vocational Counselors
- Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs and in the preparation of master schedules for curriculum offerings.
See all 10 related occupations >>