Related occupations for task:
Select and obtain materials and supplies, such as textbooks.
- Review and evaluate materials, using book reviews, catalogs, faculty recommendations, and current holdings to select and order print, audio-visual, and electronic resources.
- Evaluate vendor products and performance, negotiate contracts, and place orders.
- Arrange for interlibrary loans of materials not available in a particular library.
- Plan and organize the acquisition, storage, and exhibition of collections and related materials, including the selection of exhibition themes and designs, and develop or install exhibit materials.
- Negotiate and authorize purchase, sale, exchange, or loan of collections.
||Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Purchase and maintain equipment to support research projects.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies, such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Locate new materials and direct their acquisition and display.
||Audio-Visual and Multimedia Collections Specialists
- Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
See more related occupations >>