Related occupations for task:
Coordinate training programs with area universities, clinics, hospitals, health agencies, or vocational schools.
||Adult Basic and Secondary Education and Literacy Teachers and Instructors
- Confer with leaders of government and community groups to coordinate student training or to find opportunities for students to fulfill curriculum requirements.
||Farm and Home Management Advisors
- Collaborate with social service and health care professionals to advise individuals and families on home management practices, such as budget planning, meal preparation, and time management.
- Confer with members of educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas and to relate curriculum materials to specific subjects, individual student needs, and occupational areas.
||Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Serve as a liaison between the university and other governmental and educational agencies.
||Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities, such as internships.