Related occupations for task:
Administer therapeutic medication and advise patron to seek medical treatment for chronic or contagious scalp conditions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Provide patients with direct family planning services such as inserting intrauterine devices, dispensing oral contraceptives, and fitting cervical barriers including cervical caps or diaphragms.
- Manage newborn care during the first weeks of life.
||Veterinary Assistants and Laboratory Animal Caretakers
- Provide emergency first aid to sick or injured animals.
- Perform enemas, catheterizations, ear flushes, intravenous feedings, or gavages.
||Personal Care Aides
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Clean teeth, using dental instruments.
- Apply protective coating of fluoride to teeth.
See more related occupations >>