Related occupations for task:
Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
See more related occupations >>