Related occupations for task:
Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills, using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock, and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Review documents, such as purchase orders, sales tickets, charge slips, or hospital records, to compute fees or charges due.
- Compute credit terms, discounts, shipment charges, or rates for goods or services to complete billing documents.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Calculate costs for billings or commissions.
See more related occupations >>