Related occupations for task:
Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Sell tickets and other items to customers.
||Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Buy or sell stocks, bonds, commodity futures, foreign currencies, or other securities on behalf of investment dealers.
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Purchase or sell financial derivatives for customers.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Fill customer orders from stock, and place orders when requested items are out of stock.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
||Door-to-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Deliver merchandise and collect payment.
- Circulate among potential customers or travel by foot, truck, automobile, or bicycle to deliver or sell merchandise or services.
- Persuade customers to purchase merchandise or services.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
See more related occupations >>