Related Occupations for Task
29-1021.00 - Dentists, General
Related occupations for task:
Produce or evaluate dental health educational materials.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Develop in-service educational materials.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Provide new-employee health and safety orientations and develop materials for these presentations.
- Prepare or provide genetics-related educational materials to patients or medical personnel.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, such as coordinating paperwork, scheduling case management activities, or writing lesson plans.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Design instructional programs to improve communication, using devices such as slates and styluses, braillers, keyboards, adaptive handwriting devices, talking book machines, digital books, and optical character readers (OCRs).
See all 7 related occupations >>