Related Occupations for Task
33-2021.02 - Fire Investigators
Related occupations for task:
Subpoena and interview witnesses, property owners, and building occupants to obtain information and sworn testimony.
- Obtain facts or statements from complainants, witnesses, and accused persons and record interviews, using recording device.
- Obtain evidence from suspects.
- Question individuals or observe persons and establishments to confirm information given to patrol officers.
||Animal Control Workers
- Investigate reports of animal attacks or animal cruelty, interviewing witnesses, collecting evidence, and writing reports.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Interview victims, witnesses, suspects, and other law enforcement personnel.
- Interview, interrogate, or interact with witnesses or crime suspects to collect human intelligence.
||Police Patrol Officers
- Photograph or draw diagrams of crime or accident scenes and interview principals and eyewitnesses.
See all 6 related occupations >>