Related Occupations for Task
33-2021.02 - Fire Investigators
Related occupations for task:
Prepare and maintain reports of investigation results, and records of convicted arsonists and arson suspects.
||Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Maintain records of prisoners' identification and charges.
- Record information, such as prisoner identification, charges, and incidences of inmate disturbance, and keep daily logs of prisoner activities.
- Process or book convicted individuals into prison.
- Prepare comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
- Establish criminal profiles to aid in connecting criminal organizations with their members.
||Fish and Game Wardens
- Compile and present evidence for court actions.
- Issue warnings or citations and file reports as necessary.
||Police Patrol Officers
- Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Process prisoners, and prepare and maintain records of prisoner bookings and prisoner status during booking and pre-trial process.
||Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Prepare reports that detail investigation findings.
- Collect and record physical information about arrested suspects, including fingerprints, height and weight measurements, and photographs.
See all 11 related occupations >>