Related Occupations for Task
33-2021.02 - Fire Investigators
Related occupations for task:
Dust evidence or portions of fire scenes for latent fingerprints.
- Secure deceased body and obtain evidence from it, preventing bystanders from tampering with it prior to medical examiner's arrival.
- Examine crime scenes to obtain clues and evidence, such as loose hairs, fibers, clothing, or weapons.
||Police Identification and Records Officers
- Look for trace evidence, such as fingerprints, hairs, fibers, or shoe impressions, using alternative light sources when necessary.
- Dust selected areas of crime scene and lift latent fingerprints, adhering to proper preservation procedures.
||Criminal Investigators and Special Agents
- Search for and collect evidence, such as fingerprints, using investigative equipment.
||Animal Control Workers
- Investigate reports of animal attacks or animal cruelty, interviewing witnesses, collecting evidence, and writing reports.