Related occupations for task:
Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Spread, level, or smooth concrete or terrazzo mixtures to form bases or finished surfaces, using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds, or floats.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, or straightedges.
- Wet concrete surface and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
- Cement the edges of the paved area.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Roll and press sheet wall and floor covering into cement base to smooth and finish surface, using hand roller.
- Secure stakes to grids for constructions of footings, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
- Smooth or finish freshly poured cement or concrete, using floats, trowels, screeds, or powered cement finishing tools.