||Drywall and Ceiling Tile Installers
- Fit and fasten wallboard or drywall into position on wood or metal frameworks, using glue, nails, or screws.
- Cut and screw together metal channels to make floor or ceiling frames, according to plans for the location of rooms or hallways.
- Hang drywall panels on metal frameworks of walls and ceilings in offices, schools, or other large buildings, using lifts or hoists to adjust panel heights when necessary.
- Suspend angle iron grids or channel irons from ceilings, using wire.
- Install horizontal and vertical metal or wooden studs to frames so that wallboard can be attached to interior walls.
- Fasten metal or rockboard lath to the structural framework of walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using nails, screws, staples, or wire-ties.
- Install metal lath where plaster applications will be exposed to weather or water, or for curved or irregular surfaces.
||Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts, following blueprints and instructions from supervisors.
- Bolt aligned structural steel members in position for permanent riveting, bolting, or welding into place.
- Erect metal or precast concrete components for structures, such as buildings, bridges, dams, towers, storage tanks, fences, or highway guard rails.
- Force structural steel members into final positions, using turnbuckles, crowbars, jacks, or hand tools.
- Drive drift pins through rivet holes to align rivet holes in structural steel members with corresponding holes in previously placed members.
- Fabricate or install metal sashes or moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
- Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
- Cut, assemble, fit, or attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solariums, or other structures.
- Secure mirrors in position, using mastic cement, putty, bolts, or screws.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Spread, level, or smooth concrete or terrazzo mixtures to form bases or finished surfaces, using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds, or floats.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, or straightedges.
- Wet concrete surface and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
- Stretch wire, wire mesh, or chain link fencing between posts, and attach fencing to frames.
- Complete top fence rails of metal fences by connecting tube sections, using metal sleeves.
- Insert metal tubing through rail supports.