Related occupations for task:
Direct drilling crews performing activities such as assembling and connecting pipe, applying weights to drill pipes, or drilling around lodged obstacles.
||First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Assign work to employees, based on material or worker requirements of specific jobs.
- Analyze worker or production problems and recommend solutions, such as improving production methods or implementing motivational plans.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
||Solar Energy Installation Managers
- Supervise solar installers, technicians, and subcontractors for solar installation projects to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- Monitor work of contractors and subcontractors to ensure projects conform to plans, specifications, schedules, or budgets.
||Paving, Surfacing, and Tamping Equipment Operators
- Observe distribution of paving material to adjust machine settings or material flow, and indicate low spots for workers to add material.
- Dig or direct digging of post holes and set poles to support structures.
||Rock Splitters, Quarry
- Drill holes into sides of stones broken from masses, insert dogs or attach slings, and direct removal of stones.
See all 15 related occupations >>