||Automotive Master Mechanics
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies, such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Repair radiator leaks.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine cooling, and electrical systems.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
||Musical Instrument Repairers and Tuners
- Disassemble instruments and parts for repair and adjustment.
- Repair or replace musical instrument parts and components, such as strings, bridges, felts, and keys, using hand and power tools.
- Repair cracks in wood or metal instruments, using pinning wire, lathes, fillers, clamps, or soldering irons.
- Shape old parts and replacement parts to improve tone or intonation, using hand tools, lathes, or soldering irons.
- Repair breaks in percussion instruments, such as drums and cymbals, using drill presses, power saws, glue, clamps, grinding wheels, or other hand tools.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components, and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, gaskets, or seals.
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and install in-flight refueling stores and external fuel tanks.
||Outdoor Power Equipment and Other Small Engine Mechanics
- Repair or replace defective parts such as magnetos, water pumps, gears, pistons, and carburetors, using hand tools.
- Remove engines from equipment, and position and bolt engines to repair stands.