Related Occupations for Task
11-9071.00 - Gaming Managers
Related occupations for task:
Train new workers or evaluate their performance.
||Training and Development Managers
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement, and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff engaged in administering academic institutions, departments, or alumni organizations.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
See more related occupations >>