Related occupations for task:
Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Prepare and maintain production reports or personnel records.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Review reports submitted by staff members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Prepare or present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes or rulings, or other items affecting businesses or program services.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Create school improvement plans by using student performance data.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
See more related occupations >>