Related occupations for task:
Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Prepare contracts or negotiate revisions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- Apply for and obtain all necessary permits or licenses.
||Securities and Commodities Traders
- Report all positions or trading results.
- Prepare financial reports, such as reviews of portfolio positions.
||Wind Energy Project Managers
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of applications for environmental, building, or other required permits.
- Prepare requests for proposals (RFPs) for wind project construction or equipment acquisition.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Prepare environmental permit applications or compliance reports.
- Obtain permits for constructing, upgrading, or operating geothermal power plants.
See more related occupations >>