Related occupations for task:
Maintain contact with insurance carriers, fire and police departments, and other agencies to ensure protection and compliance with codes and regulations.
||Clinical Research Coordinators
- Record adverse event and side effect data and confer with investigators regarding the reporting of events to oversight agencies.
- Collaborate with investigators to prepare presentations or reports of clinical study procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Maintain contact with sponsors to schedule and coordinate site visits or to answer questions about issues such as incomplete data.
- Contact industry representatives to ensure equipment and software specifications necessary for successful study completion.
- Monitor and report incidents of infectious diseases to local and state health agencies.
- Communicate research findings on various types of diseases to health practitioners, policy makers, and the public.
||Computer and Information Systems Managers
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Consult with or serve as a technical liaison between business, industry, government, and union officials.
- Work with the Department of Labor and promote its use with employers.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Secure a taxpayer's agreement to discharge a tax assessment or submit contested determinations to other administrative or judicial conferees for appeals hearings.
- Request that the state or federal revenue service prepare a return on a taxpayer's behalf in cases where taxes have not been filed.
See more related occupations >>